NEET 2017- Only Three Attempts Prescribed till Age Limit.
All the medical and dental aspirants are informed that there will be only three attempts in NEET. The decision was taken by the University Grants Commission (UGC) on 24th January 2017. Candidates can now appear the National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test (NEET 2017) in maximum 3 times till they are meeting the age criteria of 25 years. For reserved categories, the maximum age limit is 30 years. Now, the applicants will get only three opportunities to clear the exam.
Why UGC has Introduced the Limit? Till now, there was no limits on the number of attempts for appearing the NEET. The limit in number of attempts has introduced from the year 2017. This major step is taken to bring down those candidates who keep trying their luck from several years. It was also observed that the number of older candidates competing with younger aspirants has been increasing with each passing year.reference site
- NEET 2017- Only Three Attempts Prescribed till Age Limit.
- Indian statistical Institute Addmision process Starts....
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit-2017 by IIT Kharagpur
- SSC MTS Application Last Date JAN-2017
- CBSE Class 10 and 12 exams 2017 postponed to March
- CG Open School 10th 12th Class Exam Form march 2017
- CG Vyapam Patwari Admit Card 2016 to be Available
- CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2017